Our service is well known by libraries across the country:
|We have a successful and proven track record that spans almost 20 years.
We specialise in providing library notifications for libraries around Australia, across a variety of LMS systems
Feel free to ask for references (via the contact form)...
- We work with any system & LMS (Library Management System)
- No need for any software or hardware on your network
- Continuous innovation that meets the needs of libraries
- We provide and manage the delivery of the following:
- SMS borrower notices
- Automated voice messages
- Reverse SMS
Message type options for the above: Overdue, Reservations, Pre-overdue, Pre-expiry holds, or any other type you require...
Benefits to your library & your customers in using our service:
- We manage the every-day mundane message-delivery issues for you. We offer a premium service that is necessary to ensure a robust end-to-end process. This includes management of such things as:
- Flagging delivery errors via daily error/exception reports
- Resolving errant data within records from your LMS (this happens surprisingly often). We resolve all the ‘every-day’ issues on your behalf; and we'll let you know about anything important; only when needed.
- Reverse SMS reduces unnecessary calls to the library & improves the SMS service for your customers
- Library data sent to customers is ‘time sensitive’ & is rendered useless very quickly, which can frustrate your customers & cause administrative overheads for the library (answering calls from irate customers etc).
- We have a dedicated team to resolve issues as soon as they arise...unlikely you’ll get this quality service elsewhere in the industry!
- Your sensitive customer data stays in Australia (other so-called ‘cheap’ providers may send your customer data off shore without telling you; or not even knowing it themselves. Irrespective, this is not something you want!)
- We reach all Australian mobile networks
- By combining our automated land-line service with the SMS service, you reach a much higher percentage of your library customers (ie it enables you to reach those people without email or mobile phones or in poor mobile-reception areas)
- Fully customisable messages to suit needs of the library and your customers; Customisation SMS & landline messages includes nomination of the pick-up branch (if applicable) and the date the item will be held till (based on the data that we receive and can extract)
- The word ‘Library’ appears in the recipient’s inbox on their mobile, making it easy to identify the SMS text is from a trusted source
- The library name is highlighted in the introduction of a voice call, so the receiver is put at ease
- We also provide a set of ‘safety nets’, as a no-charge courtesy service for the library; and to ensure the library is in complete control and informed on important items
- No minimum monthly spend requirements.
Description of our Automated Voice service:
- Speaks in a clear Australian voice (or in another accent, if preferred)
- Only calls/retries within a defined period that you set (eg you can set a cut-off time at 7pm)
- Retries at random times if no answer; only within the cut-off time
- Retries at random times if engaged; only within the cut-off time
- Leaves a message on an answering service (after the ‘beep’ is encountered)
- Sends you end-of-day exception reports re any failures/errors
- Allows you to configure just the body of message to be repeated (if you desire)
- Allows you to include an introduction prior to the message beginning. This can be useful to give the receiver an opportunity to understand that the message is from a trusted source
- Makes voice calls to landlines & mobiles.